5.8 ghz Helical antenna

PhantomFanatic said:
Crashtestdummy said:
terrylowe said:
Looks great and sounds like it works great too. Now you you need to put a blue LED in the center of it to give it that futuristic look! ;-)

Thank you for your feedback. I watched some of your videos on your youtube channel. Very nice. I'm a diver as well. I've been tossing around the idea of doing a live-a-board in May to the Bahamas. These winter months are killing me, I'm gonna need to purchase a drysuit.

You have another diver here! PADI Instructor, retired.

Awesome !!! Where about in Georgia are you from. I'm in northwest Ga. just south of Chattanooga Tn.

Hey crash would you be able to 3d print something to hold a 16 turn RHCP helical?... I'm building one now but I really like the look of how yours is done

Question-1end of the helical wire goes(soldiers) to--- and the other end to? And is it's coaxial Help with wire terminations

Question-1end of the helical wire goes(soldiers) to--- and the other end to? And is it's coaxial Help with wire terminations
The bottom end hovers above the reflector and the gets soldered to the center pin of the sma connector..the other end of it is not connected

looks great! about how much time for the total build? I'm thinking of taking on this task

Only about 30-35min

Reactions: mandofresh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl