107 classes

Reaction score
Hello,
I was surfing through these forums the other day, and saw an 107 training course. I did not save it. The instructor did his first solo at age 16. His class has a 99% success rate. He's supposed to be very talented, and has loads of credentials. By chance, does anyone know who this guy is or where his website is?
Thank you very much,
Terry

Also, the class is $99, and has a 99% success rate.

I believe you may be referring to remotepilot101.com.
The guy's name is Jason. It is a good class.

Great! Thank you. I saved it this time.
Terry

Now that's something to be proud of.

Now that's something to be proud of.
Thanks Terri for your comment.
Up to this point all my drone flying activity is strictly as a hobby. But I do videos, stills, and maps for my family, friends, and my church. The perception of having The FAA Remote Pilot Certificate adds some credibility to my capabilities as a remote aircraft pilot. At some point I may have the opportunity to do some commercial work, but, whether as a hobby or commercial venture I can buy on the spot liability Insurance from Verifly

Very nice. That just proves that we can serve the Lord with whatever skills he gave us. Very worthwhile use of a drone. What drone do you fly?
Regards,
Terry

I've built 4 other drones, up through the Tarrot 680 with go pro black and DJ I S900. I grew weary of the "Electronic Layer Cake" of trying to get so many different electronic devices to all work together. I even used DJI Lightbridge 2.4 and DJI Ground station, just got tired of the complexity of trying to configure so many different Micro processors and electronic components to work together. Now I have a phantom 4, and I truly enjoy how seamless it is to set up and use, with the DJI go app and also the Litchi app. This is truly great progress from just two years ago.

The Lords work is everywhere and never finished.
Thank you for commenting

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: jakobe75

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT