class c

  1. S

    Part 107? Here's how to file for Airspace Authorizations

    It is illegal to fly as a Part 107 operator in controlled airspace without FAA approval. Here's how to request an Airspace Authorization. Go to Request to Operate in Controlled Airspace Select Airspace Authorization: short term (less than 6 months) Most of the form you can fill out with...
  2. C

    Class C and heliports

    Two separate questions here. I am interested in answers from certificated remote pilots on this. In a medium size city, the downtown area is almost completely inside the inner ring of a class C airspace (SFC to 3300 ft). If someone wanted to do a lot of real estate video within the downtown...