Still Relevant!!

I was thinking those cars coming at that speed would have stressed me , but glad it worked for you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water.
20 years in the construction industry, started as a paver. I'm use to working in traffic.

What is your primary use for the RTK?
The primary role for my P4RTK it's my backup drone for my Mavic 3M, I also use it on small jobs that only take 1-2 batteries. The newer Mavic 3 Enterprise series has had a few bumps/hic up, The Vignette issue is one of the major issue, but can be solved by turning on the "Dewarpping", something the P4RTK has no issues about. Another issues I found is still the lack of support of the Android platform of being able to 360 panorama shots, the IOS platform supports that function with Dronedeploy. On the RC Pro controller, using Dronedeploy the Panorama doesn't even show up in the menu, even if you get it in a KML file or from the cloud when you set it up from your desktop. So its good to have options with drones and backups just in case something happens. Nothing worse than missing out on jobs because you only have that one drone to do the work.

Hadn’t heard about the vignette issue on M3E.
Is that any different than the standard Mavic three images?

Hadn’t heard about the vignette issue on M3E.
Is that any different than the standard Mavic three images?
I'm not sure about the consumer Mavic 3, but the Mavic 3E series has had issues with vignette, and it had to be known when it was released, due to the DeWarpping toggle switch in the settings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z