I need a little help for FPV direct line in camera.

Reaction score
I’ve got a problem I’m trying to tackle. I’m a member of the Star Wars 501st and Rebel Legion costuming groups where I go to children’s benefits, ie cancer hospitals, make a wish.

Costume visibility is always limited. I recently got the idea to try to incorporate FPV goggles and a wired camera into my helmet. I’m coming up a little short on what I actually need for goggles and a camera that could be connected directly to them. Any help would be appreciated. I researched using my Oculus Quest but that was a dead end. My next big children’s program is in July so I have a little time to troubleshoot and get this running.

Welcome to the forum!

#1 Does this have anything with drones?
#2 If it does, what type?
If it doesn't I can still maybe help.

Rod ..

Thanks Rod. Actually it has nothing at all to do with drones other than I want to use FPV tech for virtual eyes in a costume for children’s events I do.

I’m looking at the Fat Shark Recon echo with the camera but I don’t really need the WiFi. That seems like it would work for me. I’d just need to know how I could power the camera outside of a drone. Having it wired directly into goggles would be ideal so there’s little to no latency.

I’ve got a problem I’m trying to tackle. I’m a member of the Star Wars 501st and Rebel Legion costuming groups where I go to children’s benefits, ie cancer hospitals, make a wish.

Costume visibility is always limited. I recently got the idea to try to incorporate FPV goggles and a wired camera into my helmet. I’m coming up a little short on what I actually need for goggles and a camera that could be connected directly to them. Any help would be appreciated. I researched using my Oculus Quest but that was a dead end. My next big children’s program is in July so I have a little time to troubleshoot and get this running.
This may not be an option because of the price. But, if you like technology at any price, the Apple Vision Pro will do exactly what you want, in a truly elegant way. The cameras on the headset are very, very good. You can barely tell the difference between the synthesized electronic image and an actual optical image. Best yet, the system has built in motion management, so that the image doesn't bob up and down as you are walking, and it also dampens turning motions, pretty much the way your brain does. You won't get dizzy walking around with the thing.

@Heron

You understood what he was asking for 👍👌.

Rod ..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
designerbags