Zenmuse Relased

I love the vague nature of DJI's posts related to the Zenmuse. They can publish the MSRP, can't they?

It varies supplier to supplier.

Some European Vendors are charging €599,-

The one I pre ordered with is charging €529,-

I have seen a supplier in the UK charging 450 gbp.

Shop around I'd say. :)

That works since that's where I have mine on order. Cool!

Nice, me too!

So at the end of the day, we're looking at flying an aircraft with a retail cost of about $1,800 (Phantom+Hero3+Zenmuse). I better call Geico to get a policy on this!

With uplink and all I think I'm looking at around 2gs.
I bought my Phantom Saturday. ATL Hobby is setting it up and should be here tomorrow. Slow and easy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this email from Atlanta Hobby:
Hi,

This morning DJI gave us permission to officially released the Phantom Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal for the GoPro.

As the largest multi rotor /DJI direct dealer in the USA we will receive a large allocation of the very first deliveries and are really excited to be able to bring you the best of the best in aerial Photography systems.

Our records indicate that you have an active back order in our system and this letter is is being sent to confirm that you wish to maintain that delivery slot.

To maintain your delivery slot and take delivery of the new gimbal in the order that you placed your original order we need you to click the link at the bottom of this message (or copy and paste it in your browser) add the product to the shopping cart and finalize your final order. Note that we need to hear from you in the next 72 Hours or the original Backorder will have be canceled to make room for other customers delivery slots.

We will have further information on the related accessory packages available for this product in the next 24-48 hours. DJI told us a few weeks ago that the first deliveries will begin the week of June 25th.

I wonder what the "related accessory packages" are?

It is really for Phantom ???

I remained in peace (and I pre-ordered it), because it is not clear whether what release today will be suitable as promised "plug & play kit" for Phantom.

In the released information is not a word about the power unit PMU2 (according to the manual required for each version of Naza), not a word about the kit for the 7th channel for controlling tilt camera on stock transmitter...

Anyway PMU2 was bundled in kits for beta testing, While in the pictures containing the final version of gimbal is not ... :?

I spoke with dealers, are confused and uninformed by DJI is in the chaos of information, as well as in the price that no one really knows yet. :(

Your right the PMU and 7th lever kit is not part of the Zenmuse kit, you must purchase them separately. From my understanding DJI is putting together an additional parts kit for the Phantom so it'll work.

they are sayingWill need to buy a additional upgrade kit cost of
40 bucks range in order the gimbal should work

Where we have promised to "plug & play" solution?

Oh, and where we have promised to "plug & play" solution for the Phantom for one price :lol: ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.