ZenMuse is a game changer.

Reaction score
We put this video together after flying our Phantom for a couple days with the new ZenMuse (at the time). I read several people say they had issues installing so had the dudes at DroneFly install and test it for me. The thing makes the Phantom truly a viable professional shooting platform. We would never do that though as that is illegal... :?
Anywho, enjoy.
We did some color correction and stuff. Watch in 1080 if your internet allows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNE4oOPW ... e=youtu.be

Wow, really stunning video. It goes to show what can be done.

Thanks very much for sharing

J

Really excellent (and ballsy) work. I'm just starting to research/get interested in aerial videography and quadcopters. Very inspiring.

Confident and creative flying, trees, boats, close calls, you have it all. Pretty sweet new photo tool for you. Zenmuse should use you in their ads with the byline...see..we don't suck THAT much...:)

Holy crap!!!!!! That is excellent stuff...and some risky shots, too. Did you really fly between the boat hull and its canopy over water??? Wow! Those are some excellent piloting skills! And the shots flying through those close tree branches? Wow. Loved the overhead of the running woman and man sculling on the water.

That's some beautiful, beautiful work.

PF

Nice video. It should be pointed out, however, that sharing airspace with a passenger-carrying aircraft is a major violation of FAA regulations. When they see your video, they will find and fine you.

Excellent breathtaking footage, particulary from someone who does not read instructions! :)
Would be interested to see a behind the scenes footage of how some of those shots were done.

archersc said:
Nice video. It should be pointed out, however, that sharing airspace with a passenger-carrying aircraft is a major violation of FAA regulations. When they see your video, they will find and fine you.

Wow. Didn't think of that. Eeks. Sure hope that doesn't happen.

PF

what if the plane flies into your air space whilst flying the phantom who is at fault then it must be the pilot as a lake can't be classed as a viable runway in all conditions

Well in denmark it aint even legal to fly anywhere but in your own backyard.

Maximum 100 meters high.

Dunno your rules, but this video would be illegal and the clip with the plane, just not a good idea.

To make it legal, there are so many rules to be held and so many money to be payed. I think 6 Companies in denmark has the legal agreement to do so.
Also it aint just a one time payment. Every other year 1500 dollars and then you need assurance aswell.

So your saying you have never flown outside the boundary of your own property? Youve never driven 1kmh over the speed limit or ever broken any law? If you have done so by accident or the phantoms gps drifted a meter into your neighbours place did you drive yourself to jail and lock yourself up. :lol:

If thats the case in denmark it must be a fun place for sure and I will keep it off my future travel list no doubt. Australia is bad enough I dont need to go to countries with even stupider laws then we have.

Sorry for going so far OT here but I just love this as quoted by JSG most likely sarcasticly unless he is Danish himself and so actually believes the BS he linked.

Denmark Is Considered The Happiest Country. You'll Never Guess Why.

The six factors for a happy nation split evenly between concerns on a government- and on a human-scale. The happiest countries have in common a large GDP per capita, healthy life expectancy at birth and a lack of corruption in leadership. But also essential were three things over which individual citizens have a bit more control over: A sense of social support, freedom to make life choices and a culture of generosity.

Sounds like the same place to me, I guess Obama the war monger got a nobel peace prize so do the opposite and award yourself a prize then everyone will believe your the best no matter if the prize is complete hypocrisy and just self awarded propoganda BS.

simonthk said:
Well in denmark it aint even legal to fly anywhere but in your own backyard.

Maximum 100 meters high.

Dunno your rules, but this video would be illegal and the clip with the plane, just not a good idea.

To make it legal, there are so many rules to be held and so many money to be payed. I think 6 Companies in denmark has the legal agreement to do so.
Also it aint just a one time payment. Every other year 1500 dollars and then you need assurance aswell.

By the way if you ask North Korean people whats the best place to live Im sure they would say North Korea as the more opressed the society the more brainwashed they usually are to think they are actually free and happy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJANRiLHU2Q[/youtube]

Back a little more on topic, people keep crying about laws and what you can and cant do. You are allowed to fly but not sell footage unless you pay a license fee (bribe/corruption) because its not safe to fly unless you pay first because that makes things so much safer. :?

The FAA or CASA as in Australia make silly laws and also try and take the high ground on safety and privacy when in fact they are agencies of governments that are so deeply involved in spying on everyone in every way possible, including the exact same hypocritical way they claim to try and stop with laws regarding civilian uav regulations. Privacy is privacy and if its not legal for a regular citizen to fly a camera even if most have no intention whatsoever of spying on anyone. Yet at the same time Govs spend billions on the exact same technology for only one purpose and that is to spy on everyone which is ok. :?

There are already laws regarding privacy that can be used but these only apply to civilians too as a regular civilian apparently has no rights in most countries under bs terrorism laws and can be spied on by the gov as they feel free. All these people that keep bringing up these BS laws and are so terrified of them should be the first to stand up and ensure these laws arent broken by anyone no matter who they are and if private or a gov agent.

Most governments are so corrupted and scared of their own people finding out how corrupt they are they spend billions on security. This is nothing to do with keeping the general population safe but keeping their corrupt tyrannical systems in power and avoiding exposure of their crimes. Tech like a phantom could be used to keep an eye on police or military to ensure they only do what they are legally entitled to do. The main reason they want to limit possibilities of people having such gear is to make sure they aren't exposed for the crimes they commit and can continue to do so while hiding in plain sight.

Some more reading on why Denmark is the best country in the world, but this can apply to just about any country as they are all pretty much as bad as each other these days.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7265212.stm
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -activists

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4