Zenmuse H3 & H4 flat cable differences? Need one for the H43D

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know if there is a difference in the flat cable that threads through the Zenmuse gimbal between the various models? I have a chance to buy a damaged gimbal to use as a backup in the event I manage to damage my current gimbal (again!). So, I'm looking at cable replacement because as good as I am at micro soldering, I'm not THAT good!

Does anyone happen to know if there is a difference in the flat cable that threads through the Zenmuse gimbal between the various models? I have a chance to buy a damaged gimbal to use as a backup in the event I manage to damage my current gimbal (again!). So, I'm looking at cable replacement because as good as I am at micro soldering, I'm not THAT good!

Are you referring to the one piece flat ribbon cable from motor to motor on the gimbal??
Flexible Gimbal Gopro Camera Flat Ribbon Flex Cable For DJI Phantom 2 H3-3D P2V+

Surprised you haven't seen those online before.

Sorry for my previous and now deleted reply asking for a link. I didn't recognize yours in your reply. Thanks again as always, Jason!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1