Zenmuse H3-3D will support Hero 4

Reaction score
I'm considering a purchase and was wondering if it is reasonable to assume that the Phantom 2 w/ H3-3D will support the GoPro Hero 4. I assume the Hero 4 will be the same size and weight or smaller and lighter. I hear the release date is October.

When I am spending my money assuming is always unreasonable. Waiting for the next model to come out equals missed opportunities. October could easily turn into December and then the P3 rumors will be out and more waiting. Buy now, enjoy now, upgrade later if the benefits are worth it.

As long as the Hero 4 has the same form factor as the 3+ then I'd say it should theoretically work with the H3-3D.

As long as the H4-3D fits the P2, I have nothing to worry. :lol:

But yeah, buy now (at a reasonable price) and upgrade later is the motto.

I guess it will support the Hero 4. Maybe that was one of the major reasons why DJI has moved from the Hero 3 backside connector to the USB connector for power and video out, as the Hero 4 backside connector might be different.

Regards, Gerd

GerdS said:
I guess it will support the Hero 4. Maybe that was one of the major reasons why DJI has moved from the Hero 3 backside connector to the USB connector for power and video out, as the Hero 4 backside connector might be different.

Regards, Gerd

No - DJI changed the adapter to save cost. nothing more than that.

Not so sure if the additinal flex pcb with connectors on both ends and lots of trouble because of early damage is really more cheap compared to the backside connector used before...

Regards, Gerd

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20