Zenmuse H3-3D slowly slide to left

Reaction score
Hi,

When i put my Phantom 2 on the gimbal. it looks like he is calibrating and testing his movements for a few seconds. I think This is normal.

But when i wait and not start the motors i see that the gimbal slowly slide to left with my gopro. It is not standing straight ahead which i think this is normal.

When i fly with is the gimbal Works normal (i think) the recordings looks normal.

Sometimes the gimbal is making weard noise.

Is this normal behavior?

I am also having the exact same issue.
I power the phantom and the h3-3d goes through its warm cycle... then at the end it stutters a few times like its trying to move but its stuck to something... Mine pulls to the right side of craft (lookers left)
I have tried to pick it up and move it through the air and it seems to straighten out some but not fully...

....Anyone thoughts to whats going on :shock:

Mine does the same but seems OK once it's in the air. Sometimes if I move the control stick to the right a couple of times before take-off it seems to straighten up a bit more. I was getting a slight tilt down as well but this seems to have got better now that I've calibrated it a few times (and calibrated the transmitter as well).

One problem I was getting on my first flight (it was quite windy) was the gimbal resetting and turning to the left and then back again. However, I've added some thin washers between the Phantom and the gimbal mount and haven't had this problem since - I think there's too little clearance (if any) between the battery and the yaw motor and I guess with some compression the yaw motor sticks a bit and causes a reset.

mine move the same cycle and then stick in front but the gopro seems to power (any red button?)
we don't have to start the gopro, it will start when we turn on the P2 ? ( have 3D installed )

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4