Zenmuse H3-2D going crazy

Reaction score
My zenmuse h3-2d or H3-3d has been moving around like crazy whenever I turn the drone on. Here is a video of what it does (sorry it is vertical):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Does anyone have any idea what this problem might be?
I tried tightening all the screws again, taking off the camera and replugging all the wires. Not sure what it could be, don't want to reset the hardware quite yet.

My zenmuse h3-2d or H3-3d has been moving around like crazy whenever I turn the drone on. Here is a video of what it does (sorry it is vertical):
Does anyone have any idea what this problem might be?
I tried tightening all the screws again, taking off the camera and replugging all the wires. Not sure what it could be, don't want to reset the hardware quite yet.

There doesn't seem to be any way to reset the H3-2D gimbal as there is for the H3-3D gimbal. Have you tried re-calibrate X1 in the RC software then connecting the P2 to its software and with RC still on calibrating X1 again? It might just work. If not switch to the H3-3D/H4-3D gimbal. I switched to the H3-3D and it works better then the original gimbal and in 20mph winds and gusting the video is rock solid couldn't do that with the H3-2D.

There doesn't seem to be any way to reset the H3-2D gimbal as there is for the H3-3D gimbal. Have you tried re-calibrate X1 in the RC software then connecting the P2 to its software and with RC still on calibrating X1 again? It might just work. If not switch to the H3-3D/H4-3D gimbal. I switched to the H3-3D and it works better then the original gimbal and in 20mph winds and gusting the video is rock solid couldn't do that with the H3-2D.
Actually, it turns out this is an H3-3D. Should I reset it using tweezers and shorting it out? I saw a video of someone doing that and wasn't sure if there was a more simple solution.

Actually, it turns out this is an H3-3D. Should I reset it using tweezers and shorting it out? I saw a video of someone doing that and wasn't sure if there was a more simple solution.

Watch Simon Newton's reset video.

I want to do the factory reset, but for some reason when I plug my phantom into my computer via micro usb, it is not recognizing that it is attached so I am hesitant to reset it if I may not be able to put the original gimbal firmware back on as it won't connect. I have downloaded both DJI Nazam Assistant and DJI Zenmuse Assistant and when I plug the USB in it refuses to recognize. Not sure what the problem is

Welcome to the forum .
Did you download the drivers ?

Did you download and install the drivers from DJI's site?

I want to do the factory reset, but for some reason when I plug my phantom into my computer via micro usb, it is not recognizing that it is attached so I am hesitant to reset it if I may not be able to put the original gimbal firmware back on as it won't connect. I have downloaded both DJI Nazam Assistant and DJI Zenmuse Assistant and when I plug the USB in it refuses to recognize. Not sure what the problem is

Follow the video and do the reset. When the reset is complete connect the RC the software and calibrate the sticks and X1.when completed unplug the RC but leave it on. Next plug the P2 to its software and calibrate the sticks and X1 again. Final step check the updates to see if the gimbal is recognized. If it isn't send to a repair center other than DJI I think DroneFly is an authorized repair center

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers