Zenmuse H3-2D Adaptor for P2V

Reaction score
Why didn't someone come up with an adaptor, for the Zenmuse H3-2D, to use the stock P2V camera? I'm just curious.

As far as I'm aware it's because the zenmuse is made around the gopro and can't be balanced for anything else. It's why there is a different zenmuse model for every specific DSLR camera model it supports in the range and not just a set of adapters.

It's also uncertain if the power and tilt port in the Vision labeled "zenmuse" is actually activated so wiring wouldn't be plug and play.

Pull_Up said:
As far as I'm aware it's because the zenmuse is made around the gopro and can't be balanced for anything else. It's why there is a different zenmuse model for every specific DSLR camera model it supports in the range and not just a set of adapters.

It's also uncertain if the power and tilt port in the Vision labeled "zenmuse" is actually activated so wiring wouldn't be plug and play.

I love a challenge :) sometimes. Can't wait for my rotopixel.

I was looking at it, and thought it wouldn't be a far stretch to to change the bracket out. Just shooten the breeze :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31