Zemuse h3-2d or 4d and phantom 2 vision

Reaction score
I don't know much about the Zemuse so I thought I'd ask here.

With the h3-2d or h3-3D can you control the tilt of the camera like you can with the stock fc200 camera?

Thanks

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Howard. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Yes you can. The 2D is a two axis gimbal, the 3D is three axis gimbal. Buying a P2 non-vison soon?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Howard. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Yes you can. The 2D is a two axis gimbal, the 3D is three axis gimbal. Buying a P2 non-vison soon?
I purchased a P2V about a month ago and am looking to get a better gimbal for the FC200 camera. I like the FPV that I can use with the FC200 and the image quality is sufficient for now, so it seems a 2 axis gimbal makes sense. From what I have read, a 3 axis wouldn't work without more modifications. I'm thinking that this would be an inexpensive way to start and I have a friend who could print me a bracket from his 3d printer to mount the FC200 to the Zenmuse. Interested in anyones feedback if they have done this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20