Zeiss VR One Goggles and Samsung S6 - Not good

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I decided to try these smartphone holders instead of purchasing a dedicated google like Fatshark.
It was disappointing to say the least. The goggles are well designed for non glasses wearers. Zeiss said you can use them with glasses - you can I guess but the glasses get fogged. For a $100 you would think there would be some kind of diopter available. I ran Litchi and was really disappointed with the S6 video quality. The video was erratic , tiling and freezing. I stated getting queasy from watching the video..definite motion sickness. I assume that the Fatshark's video is of much better quality coming out of an Ipad mini 2 through an HDMI adapter or is this wishful thinking?

Sorry to hear. You bought into the hype. I bought goggles. Hootoo. 19 dollars. They work well but not with glasses. I can see fine without the glasses. Just prefer them. Maybe I will get cheaper versions of fat shark. HDMI goggles. But so far the cheap hootoo goggles look good. Can't justify another 400 for goggles however.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Eighth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers