Zeiss has a VR headset I'd actually consider wearing

Planning on going this route myself. Big question is when CloudlightFPV will be released. This looks like a pretty sweet setup. Hope its released soon

Would love to know how well this works. I'm using the Headplay FPV headset with the P3's HDMI output right now, and I love it. Maybe this will work even better.

tempted to try - cheaper than the other ios fpv app... but still, $9.99 just for FPV VR... litchi has FPV VR built in ontop of full groundstation for $15

tempted to try - cheaper than the other ios fpv app... but still, $9.99 just for FPV VR... litchi has FPV VR built in ontop of full groundstation for $15
True. Does Litchi have anything similar to the Pilot POV feature of Cloudlight? If so I'm ordering... now.

Lichti - Android
CloudlightFPV - iOS

Comparing the two is futile unless you own both smartphones.
No, using the two is futile unless you own both smartphones. Comparing the two is helpful if you would like to submit feature requests to the devs.

Seems like a no brainier here for iPhone 6 owners. About $140 and you are all in as opposed to $99 for HDMI output module and $600 goggles.

I have found a UK vendor for the VR One, how does it connect to the DJI app? Or is everything through cloudflightfpv?

How do you control the RC with the glasses?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj