Zeiss Cinemizer OLED.. new version?

Reaction score
For those of us lusting after these cool FPV glasses I've heard that Zeiss or one of their Licensees will be re-releasing the Cinemizers sometime in 2016.

Has anyone heard who will be retailing them?

What are the specs?

I talked to a rep at the CES show (bumped into him at the DJI booth).... and indeed they will be re-released... although he was "not at the liberty to give details" at the time. He did assure me that they will be out again and at that time he said "spring", so I would presume any time now?...

Reactions: Thorke
I talked to a rep at the CES show (bumped into him at the DJI booth).... and indeed they will be re-released... although he was "not at the liberty to give details" at the time. He did assure me that they will be out again and at that time he said "spring", so I would presume any time now?...
Zeiss site still says that Cinemizer has been discontinued and replaced with VR One. Normally any product which is to be released shortly appear first on company's web site

Zeiss site still says that Cinemizer has been discontinued and replaced with VR One. Normally any product which is to be released shortly appear first on company's web site
He did elude to that they may be made now by a subcontractor.... or maybe another company... I guess we shall have to wait and see...

I see few new models from other companies are coming up but they are $400-800

It would sure be nice if FatShark would build a HiDef version - I like my Attitudes, but HiDef is the game changer....
I will not depend on just one party. To come out with HD goggle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.