YXC02 Multi Charger

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have recently bought a P4 and it came with the original DJI charger and also a 3 plug charger called the YXC02. I haven't used it yet and the 3 batteries I got with it have only been charged 5 times. Do you think this charger will adequately recharge all 3 batteries? Or, like a cheap iphone charger for arguments sake, will it just ruin the battery life and how long each charge lasts?

I charged 1 battery yesterday to 100% and got 52 mins of footage from a flight today. I wonder if I could get the same out of this charger but I'm kinda scared to use it as new batteries aren't cheap! I have searched the internet and only found one review where the guy seems to be singing its praises!

Here it is: YX YXC02 Multi charger for the DJI Phantom 4 - RC Groups

Other than though it seems like a relatively unknown product.

Thoughts appreciated!

Jim

I think 52 minutes of footage must be a typo. Yes those chargers work well, the (intelligent) battery controles the rate and amount of charge and will terminate charging when it's full. This will charge all 3 at the same time in about 1h30

Honestly it is not. I recorded 2 videos today and took some photos... I wish I knew how to upload photos here otherwise I would screen shot the video lengths and show you. I couldn't believe it myself! Unless the video timer is lying to me... :flushed:

I should have probably added in the original post that thankfully I've had the top off the charger and the "earth mod" as we shall call it has already been done.

Jim

Ok so I may have a slight confession to make... I messed up with the footage length. Accidentally shot it at 120fps 1080 so the video length is a lot longer. :tearsofjoy:

NOOB ALERT!

Jim

Ha ha! yea depending at what frame rate you shoot than play the video, time will be proportional. You should get about 20 minutes flying around air time if you land at 20% battery.

Yeah I did get just over 20 minutes as there was a lot of hovering time. Think it was about 23 minutes total. I was worried that there may be something wrong with the batteries as DJI quote 28 minutes in their adverts so I'm glad you've said that.

Jim

I have one of those chargers and it works great, a few of us bought the blue ones when they first started showing up on eBay back when we had P3's, so I had no reservations getting one for my P4

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers