Yuneec Q500 sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm a DJI flyer but acquired this Q500.
You can find me on DJI pilots and just sold 2 others that were collecting dust
it's been crashed. I repaired it and it flies great. JB weld on an arm and gimbal. Even flew fine before the repair
I like the built in monitor and follow me feature.
But it sits on the shelf.
You can see all the accessories and Wizard never used.
Not real familiar with pricing but if someone throws out something reasonable it might be yours.
conus only
paypal only
Looking for comments and suggestions
Thanks
Q500 by 185 EZ, on Flickr

$300 with free shipping
conus only
paypal friends and family or add 3% for fees

Same here! I have three already, but I want this one. Lol. Ahhhhhh a want versus a need. Lol

Reactions: 99taws6
I thought the price is fair considering extra batteries and a brand new wizard
also a lot more views and interest in the dji forum than the yuneec.;)

Absolutely. It’s a great price. Just gotta get the better half to buy off on it. Especially after buying a 4. Lol

Give it a few days. Someone is likely to jump on it.

Sorry it took so long to get back with you, alway busy for some unknown reason, anyway i live in Cincinnati ohio, i have a p3 pro that's like new and a p3 standard that not so good had a few mishaps, thats why this one scares me and problems seem to show up way after wrecks

I'll go $225 with your free shipping, i would go more but with it being chashed once I'm not real thrilled with that, plus I'm a phantom guy

I offered $225 and havent heard anything back so if you could let me know either way, also can the arm on the gimbel that is broke be replaced or does a whole assembly have to be bought

Anyone know Budman personally?... Able to contact him and tell him to log on here or on the yuneec forum?... Thanks. Sorry Dark - i really really want this, I'm a yuneec geek.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues