Youtube question

Reaction score
Bare with me. I down loaded my first video to Youtube. How long does it take for other people to see it, without logging in? This is my first baby step in down loading video. The title Is , Moose Bulls play fighting.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
it will let you know when it is done "processing", depending on the size of the file it may be quick or a while. The page will let you know when it is done. There is a button on the screen for sharing, you can then get a link to post here if you want people here to see it easily

I bet that is where I screwed up. I didn't hit the share button. Let me try it.

it is shared or available for people to see automatically, the share button gives you multiple ways to get the word out

THANK YOU. Can I post the link here to show you it worked? Read the rules, deleted it.

Last edited:
Just to be on the safe side, it is under Phantom 4 Pro discussion. Had another question about there being two files.

Very cool vid AnchorageAK. Now there is something I don't see in Chicago, snow yes, moose, never. Thanks for taking the time to share. It is much appreciated and enjoyed.

BTW, you _uploaded_ your video to Youtube.
Your right. I was a main frame operator, and a computer programmer. Back then, when we send information to a microprocessor, we called it down loading. The information was going down to some thing. I have had a hard time with the , to me, new meaning of the term. To many years using the term, the way we did. I say going down town, not up town.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj