Would love some subscribers as I'm just starting out with my YouTube channel.

Subscribe at this channel ——> HB Aeronautical

Thank you in advance for subscribing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya guys,

Well what started off as a bit of fun in the park with a £35 drone has turned in to me finding a new hobby, and about to pull the trigger on a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced.

My plan is to do alot of recreational flying, getting some aerial footage, learning as I go along, with a view to doing the CAA course next year for commercial work if all goes to plan.

As such, I have set up some social media channels and I was wondering if anyone who is interested would be kind enough to take a look, follow and like:

Facebook - 需要安全验证
Youtube - North Drone
Instagram - North Drone (@north.drone.uav)
Twitter - North Drone (@NorthDrone) | Twitter

If anyone can spare a few minutes to have a look, that would be great. All feedback is welcome and if anyone has any ideas on how I can improve and develop my drone interest pages, please let me know :)

Thankyou in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammer
MrMike47274
This is my YouTube channel. Feel free to have a look see and "LIKE" any of my vids. Also if you want to subscribe, that would be great also and I'll return the favor.
I'm a new Phantom 3 Advanced pilot/owner. So,, any advice on my techniques will be greatly appreciated. I'm still a bit nervous when taking my P3A up in the air. Hopefully this will go away when I get more flight time under my wings. :) Good day to all & happy flying.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4