Ok i haven't seen any post to share everyone's youtube channel or videos so we all can watch each others videos as they post them. My channel is Brad Run.

ADMIN EDIT: only post your youtube name and or link, no videos or other chat. Post your YT name only once. Do not post to others that you subbed them. One post. Thank you.
Ok i haven't seen any post to share everyone's youtube channel or videos so we all can watch each others videos as they post them. My channel is Brad Run.

ADMIN EDIT: only post your youtube name and or link, no videos or other chat. Post your YT name only once. Do not post to others that you subbed them. One post. Thank you.
Here's My Channel
The Sauce Show

My name is Owen and I am 13, the videos that i post on my YouTube channel are all from either my phantom 3 4k or my phantom 4 pro plus obsidian.
I fly in all sorts of places whether it is in England or places I have been on holiday, i film everywhere....
From beaches abroad to sunsets in my own town. Where ever I can take my drone off, I will.
Everything you see on my channel is all produced by me, all the flying and all the editing ( which you can probably tell)
Is by me. I hope to improve my channel as I learn more and more about my equipment.Thanks
This is my YouTube channel: Owen Williams
Thanks for watching.

My Youtube channel is "Basspig".
basspig

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj