Guys how do you get your link to your youtube channel through your name all i can get it through is the url link?
I think if I understand you correctly, you want the youtube url to have your name instead of 234%W@FSfrwerw? If that is the case, after you get 100 subscribers on youtube you will have the option.

I think if I understand you correctly, you want the youtube url to have your name instead of 234%W@FSfrwerw? If that is the case, after you get 100 subscribers on youtube you will have the option.
Go to your Channel, copy the url, and paste here. It will show up as the name of your Youtube Name/Channel name

here is mine.. fantastic idea...don't know how to post a link to my channel so just search my name..
steve justice

here is mine.. fantastic idea...don't know how to post a link to my channel so just search my name..
steve justice

just click on ¨my channel¨
[file]yt|thumb|center[/file]

copy the link, click on the link button, paste and voila youre done ;-)

steve justice
Copy & paste it here, there's too many entries with your name.

I don't care about subscribers or favs. You won't ever hear or see me asking for either in any of my videos. If you want to see what I have up, you are welcome to stop by:
Mike Audleman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.