Your top speed with your P3?

Reaction score
It was super windy today so I figured I'd see how fast I could get my P3A going. I got it up to 58.60 mph today.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443566684.500978.jpg

Well off 82mph but it was still moving pretty good today.

I flew in a pretty strong wind (over 20mph) one time recently at just over 65mph: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
You can see the speed profile here: http://www.flytrex.com/mission/quadcopter-phantom-3-pro-nathan-hoover-x4AObRCv/

My old P2V was faster though. Hit 69.6mph with it once in wind not quite as strong.

At what height? I was getting the same speeds at 200' and 350'. Would assume higher is better?

EDIT: ok I see, 400'. Next time I'll try with a little more wind and altitude. Nice flight!

Man if that wind had been going out to sea youd have a hard time getting it back :|
Right! On my way out at some points I could only get it going 15mph, if I was higher up. When I stopped and it was still in ATTI mode the wind pushed it another 20' before I realized it and flipped it back to P Mode.

90mph 0-60 in 3.2 seconds..beat that!!

Reactions: JKDSensei
stresssss! cracks!!!!
I plan on sending my phantom in soon. So if it is going to crack, do it now.

You pay $1500 for you phantom and your not going to use it to its full potential because of a manufacturer defect?

Oh no lol

Not trying to be a party pooper...

Not long till you see someone tried to clock their birds top speed but end up crashing it or a fly away.

Best to be safe lol

But hey its your bird, do what you want with it, just advising you to fly safe and don't jeopardize our hobby.

On another note topped 45mph when sweating balls trying to get the P3 back before rain started.

Oh no lol

Not trying to be a party pooper...

Not long till you see someone tried to clock their birds top speed but end up crashing it or a fly away.

Best to be safe lol

But hey its your bird, do what you want with it, just advising you to fly safe and don't jeopardize our hobby.

On another note topped 45mph when sweating balls trying to get the P3 back before rain started.

I hear ya on the being safe part. That was at a farm, no one else around... I think we should be more worried about the people flying in the city. Me flying at my farm versus someone who wants to fly downtown New York City has no comparison.

I hear ya on the being safe part. That was at a farm, no one else around... I think we should be more worried about the people flying in the city. Me flying at my farm versus someone who wants to fly downtown New York City has no comparison.

+1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20