your flying camera module connection

Reaction score
hi

Can enyone tell me how i connect the m1-f2 connector on the orange phantom flying camera module ?
i have no documentation only the user manual.

does enyone know it ?

thanks

Remco Postma

The what know who when ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If this is what you are talking about?

I have these for you to cross reference yours to.

P2v wiring:
D73214D2-FD18-40ED-B713-A2772FDE7FD0_zpstfhfbhdv.jpg

5BCA9DB8-35C6-42DB-9248-D67F64A9D918_zpsvyq5jhp9.jpg

15CE5DFA-AD72-4D58-A8D3-E737B316F784_zpsk5q7gg4u.jpg

976CF4A3-6B9A-4BC4-B197-5B88C189E953_zpsvyhxlvby.jpg

Hope this helps
J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
If this is what you are talking about?

I have these for you to cross reference yours to.

P2v wiring:
D73214D2-FD18-40ED-B713-A2772FDE7FD0_zpstfhfbhdv.jpg

5BCA9DB8-35C6-42DB-9248-D67F64A9D918_zpsvyq5jhp9.jpg

15CE5DFA-AD72-4D58-A8D3-E737B316F784_zpsk5q7gg4u.jpg

976CF4A3-6B9A-4BC4-B197-5B88C189E953_zpsvyhxlvby.jpg

Hope this helps
J Dot
Thanks J Dot
It was helpdull very good!! Bud he won, t start. I think this module is defect.?

The first problems i had was That 1 motor was spinning wel the orher 3
Where make a strange noise and turns pulsating.
Now this problem ....
Is the p2v module? And how can i get a new one.?
Thanks

Remco Postma
The netherlands

Hello Remco,
Hold on my friend, can you tell me what happened? Did it crash?
Also what have you done so far to the phantom. I've never heard of a naza-m flight controller going bad, except a saltwater crashed craft due to corrosion from the salt.

Can you please fill me in, usually pulsating motors are caused by bad esc, or when people put ( prop guard screws on with no prop guards ) as they are longer and damage the windings in the motors! Is this what happened?

J Dot

Hello Remco,
Hold on my friend, can you tell me what happened? Did it crash?
Also what have you done so far to the phantom. I've never heard of a naza-m flight controller going bad, except a saltwater crashed craft due to corrosion from the salt.

Can you please fill me in, usually pulsating motors are caused by bad esc, or when people put ( prop guard screws on with no prop guards ) as they are longer and damage the windings in the motors! Is this what happened?

J Dot
I shall try to explain,
I had the DJI Phantom 2 from a neighour, with is a photographer.
he told me that the DJI was flew away, no contorol on the DJI,
than i was testing it The housing screws where rusted so i guess that he has long outher.
than he came with me, i was learning and searching for a solution.
1 of the 4 motors where slow spinning and a strange digital sound ( frequentie controllled RPM conrol?) came from the 3 motors and 1 motor was running well.
I had updated the firmware from the mainboard and the firmware of the controller, so that worked well
bud sometimes it takes a long time to start the DJI
Now at this momment the LEDs wont,s work and nothing was starting on the DJI is the problem
I have checked all the connections at the top of the mainboard incl the esc controllers and the motors. this is ok.
i think maybey the fligh controller is the whole part of the problem,
The ESC controllers are broken as a result of the crash because the DJI has a fall and of course ended up on its propellers.
This is wat i think is happened.

Bud wat shall i do now ??
i think first a new flight controller ?
and then the 4 esc controllers incl motors.
Bud what does it cost?

in view of the cost, the photographer wants him to write off the cash book and all find it too expensive, I think it's a pity.
I am a technician and I think he can be back and can fly.
i like to do that becouse it is also my hobby.

Hello
Sounds like only ESC's are bad, the naza-m, if you hooked to computer and updated firmware ect., than the naza ( orange flight controller ), is fine ( no need to purchase it ) but you can find them used for around $50 US.

Now
The ESC's are cheap, I think you can get an esc with motor for under $20 US. You will first need to figure out what motors you have ( 2212, or 2213's ) this will tell you which esc to get. 2212=2.0 esc, if you have 2213=2.1 esc's. The esc should say it on it ( 2.0 or 2.1 ) double check screw holes in motors ( on bottom ) make sure no windings are damaged from too long of screws ( if windings are damaged, it will destroy new esc's when you install them. Also with things being rusty from flyaway, you might want to replace motor bearings, or get new motors with ESC's. Other than that you should be good to go.

Let me know

Get ahold to f member ( HUNCH ) or call this guy for parts.

Mike Holtz ( 530-227-5366 )

Tell him I sent you ( Jerry from Florida ) he is a great guy, and gives nice deals, and is very helpful! Both these guys to be honest!

Keep us updated,
Search my post on p2v complete build from scratch, to help with the build!

J Dot

Goodmorning,

The Photographer wants huis drone back
He is defective at this time. I think thad he wants to use it for chance material for a new one.
Bud is stil not working.
Thans for all your support..
I buy this week an orher with is crashed,
So i repair him for myself.
The camera flat cable is broken.?
I go reair it and fly with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member