Your Flight Altitude And Distance Have Been Restricted

Reaction score
Hi,

(Reeeeeaaaallllyyy irritated!)

I'm very sorry to be posting this when I know many people have already provided the answer... but I cant seem to find the answers!

I just got my Phantom 4 Pro and all was well. I've yet to fly it though. Today I was notified via the controller that I needed to upgrade to the latest firmware which I did. When turning the unit on again I got the vocal message that my "height & distance have been restricted". One solution I found was that I had to sign in to DJI Go, which I did, it still happened. Another solution was to re-download the new DJI GO 4 again, which I did, I still get the message.

Can someone kindly point me to a thread that tells me how to deal with this?

Many, many thanks in advance...

S

I had that happen to my P3P. I did the upgrade and discovered (thanks to this forum) that I had to LOG OUT of DJI Go and then log back in. Problem solved!

I had that happen to my P3P. I did the upgrade and discovered (thanks to this forum) that I had to LOG OUT of DJI Go and then log back in. Problem solved!
Ahhhhhh... Wow, many thanks!! I've been away for about a year and one thing hasn't changed; no adequate documentation from DJI. Thank God this site exists!! Again, thanks!!
S.T.

Reactions: FLYBOYJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues