Your age

Reaction score
Hi Phantom's lovers...sometimes i m feeling that i m old for flying the drones..especially when i have a son 15 years old...so how old are you ?

62 outside. Still about 17 inside.

50 years young! Are you into this hobby / sport for the acceptance of other people? If so , start basket weaving or ceramics.

Other people "typically" suck so why try and please them? I'm not into pleasing others with my hobbies and could not care less what other people think and want to regulate.

Almost got into a fight with a guy at the park when I told him to F Off when he approached me and drone while flying in a public park near a ball field that his "team" had recently vacated. Flight was in the hundreds of feet vertically. No danger to objects or people . He was just being confrontational and that does not "fly" with me.

Kids approach me all the time and ask to fly my bird. I tell them politely "Absolutely Not"

Fight for your freedoms or they will not be around for long.

Here is the shirt that I will consider wearing in the future

answers-drone-questions-1.png

Reactions: beakeru2

62. And just remember...........the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. I refuse to grow up. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I like it man.. the only difference is the price of the toy

Im 23. Doesn't matter how old. We all love the same thing. :) I actually like seeing older people than younger people. Older people would seem to be more responsible than someone who would be under 17. There's even people my age I would cringe just watching them pick it up. Just think there's people out there who buy drones to make them selves look cool and End up returning it when they don't use it after the 3rd time. Then there's the kids that have one just to show off and don't actually use it (wouldn't be surprised if that actually happens, which probably does). You have to be really into this to use it what it is intended for.

I will have my P3S next week after I return my BeBop drone. :D

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TWP723
A bunch of old farts, good grief!
I think we're brothers, BDOG.

50 too [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads