YoumiTrip - Great Wall of China

This is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing. I have to ask, how were your nerves? I can feel my toes curling just watching this flight. Any issues with local authorities? I'm so surprised not to see armed guards all over. Thanks again for sharing!

jgarraffo said:
This is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing. I have to ask, how were your nerves? I can feel my toes curling just watching this flight. Any issues with local authorities? I'm so surprised not to see armed guards all over. Thanks again for sharing!

I'm always a bit nervous, especially when I fly somewhere I have no way of recovering my quadcopter if something goes wrong. I haven't has any issue flying at the Great Wall. There was very few people on the wall and no armed guards at al :)

Very Impressive! Great flying and editing...very professional! I like the mix of ground and air shots. I too, subscribed to your channel. Bravo!

I too subscribed.
Just amazing.
I have 1 question. What camera are you using? GoPro? if so what setting are you using to shoot the video.
I loved the Gobi desert video. Brilliant.

Steve

Steve E said:
I too subscribed.
Just amazing.
I have 1 question. What camera are you using? GoPro? if so what setting are you using to shoot the video.
I loved the Gobi desert video. Brilliant.

Steve

Thanks!
I use a GoPro Hero 4 black edition. I shoot in 4k@30fps, Protune Off. Although I might start using protune from now on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4