Yet another problem...

Reaction score
To recap, I had a bad crash, had to replace the ceramic antenna on GPS module and 2 motors. In the process of doing that I screwed up one end of the compass connector cable, and ordered a replacement for that. So now I have everything set up. But I have a couple problems that I am not sure what's going on with.

This is a Phantom 1 by the way.

When I turn the copter on, I get the chimes as normal but it doesn't seem to go through the normal sequence of lights. I just get a red, slow blinking light. The drone will fly but seems to be in ATTI mode. I can not connect the copter via USB, my computer no longer recognizes it. I've checked the connections inside and even went as far as plugging the tiny short USB cable in to my computer rather than using an extension.

When I could connect previously, the Naza Assistant would say that my GPS version is 0.0.0.0 .

I am assuming that either the GPS module or the main board is broken. I can't get it to connect via USB to see what any of the readings are on the copter.

Any suggestions as to where to go from here would be quite helpful!

Small update- after flying the light turns to a slow blinking yellow as if it is in ATTI mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers