Yep, I just got a Drone for Christmas...

Reaction score
As the title says, I am that guy, the guy that just got a "Drone" for Christmas.

Seriously, I have been flying RC for 30 years, Planes electric to 1/3 scale, Helis in 5 aerobatic styles and sizes. Also I have been working as a Photographer the last 3 years after retiring from the Air Force. I was going to make the jump to a Quadcopter photo platform eventually but the Black Friday sales hooked my wife and she got it for me early.
Now I am the proud owner of a Phantom 3 Pro. Did all the firmware updates and had my first flight today with my Ipad Air as my main view screen.

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just not possible!! Haven't you read the forums?! It's a piece of crap and never flys right!!

/sarcasm off

Welcome and have fun!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum KRB. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have fun with your new quad!

Congrats and welcome to to the other side of the looking glass. If you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed my DJI flying experiences since Father's Day of 2014, you are going to continue having a ball. Feel free to ask questions and browse the threads. Use the search functions but don't be afraid to re-ask previous questions if you still can't cipher it all out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl