Yellow light on controller

Reaction score
I have updated and calibrated my new Vision2 and installed the lats firmware for the controller...I had a bit of a problem with the new wheel moving roughly, but recalibrated it is fine now..
BUT NOW...I have a yellow lite on the controller, and can't start the motors. Do I need to rebind the controller and the Vision?

Thanks everyone for all the help..

Ok..tried that...not working.
It tels me to power on the camera...uuuhhh how do I do that..doesnt turning on the vision do that\?

Sorry guys, just really frustrated..I had it all good to go...then screwed around and I messed it up..

...any other ideas to help me ?
Thanks

SSR99 said:
Ok..tried that...not working.
It tels me to power on the camera...uuuhhh how do I do that..doesnt turning on the vision do that\?

Sorry guys, just really frustrated..I had it all good to go...then screwed around and I messed it up..

...any other ideas to help me ?
Thanks

Make sure you've calibrated S1 & S2 also.

ive engaged naza abd all switches are correct..still when I turn on the controller...i get 4 green LEDs to show battery...but a solid yellow...
Gawd...

SSR99 said:
ive engaged naza abd all switches are correct..still when I turn on the controller...i get 4 green LEDs to show battery...but a solid yellow...
Gawd...

In RC Assistant when you calibrate the RC did you do S1 & S2 also? Reason ask I had same issue, but when went back in calibrated those switches also and issue(s) resolved.

THANKS!! I tried that twice, but obviously I missed a step. Alls good, camera moves nice and smooth,initiated NAZA , installed the gimbal guard, off try my first flight...Thanks again to all the answers and ideas.

**** glad I found this site

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj