Yellow Geofence sucks!

Reaction score
So the new Built-in Geofencing has finally screwed up a place I used to fly regularly! This is a small airport in our town that is one mile from the edge of our city golf course that I used to fly all the time. Now it is a yellow zone that has to be unlocked! And this stupid system is too time consuming to do it really quick. So then I get it unlocked and as you fly back and forth across the edge of it it still pops up and has you check the two requirements that you have approval and accept responsibility every time. It does continue flying but the big box is in your way until you check them and hit ok. Hard to do if you were flying a cool path and now have to take your hand off of one stick! This is just stupid how DJI is handling this! Please tell me they will find a better way to do this!!

So the new Built-in Geofencing has finally screwed up a place I used to fly regularly! This is a small airport in our town that is one mile from the edge of our city golf course that I used to fly all the time. Now it is a yellow zone that has to be unlocked! And this stupid system is too time consuming to do it really quick. So then I get it unlocked and as you fly back and forth across the edge of it it still pops up and has you check the two requirements that you have approval and accept responsibility every time. It does continue flying but the big box is in your way until you check them and hit ok. Hard to do if you were flying a cool path and now have to take your hand off of one stick! This is just stupid how DJI is handling this! Please tell me they will find a better way to do this!!

Sorry to say but it is going to get MUCH MUCH worse. Do yourself a favor and figure out a way to do away with DJI's NF zone BS once and for all. Google is your friend!

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Sorry to say but it is going to get MUCH MUCH worse. Do yourself a favor and figure out a way to do away with DJI's NF zone BS once and for all. Google is your friend!
I really hate to have to do this, but It's looking inevitable! Man I totally disagree with these small airports being shut down like this with locked NFZ's!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik