Yellow flashing lights

Reaction score
I have the P 1.1.1, crashed, and repaired from dealer. He said alls good, but I just had yellow flashing light. Tried lots, then took it apart to find gps not connected, so that should be it. No dice. Still fast flashing yellow. Software shows gps and compass seem connected (changing values when software connected).
Anything else I can do? Don't want to pay shipping again for something I could do.
Thanks to all that can help.

CityZen said:
Fast yellow? Bind the remote.

This is a reposted thread :( I made the same suggestion in the other thread and he said he tried that.

at this point - i'd say send it back - because the error indication on the LED is a TX binding issue.

Thanks for the replies, guys.
I'm at my wits end. The compass and gps show activity on the software.
When the dealer sent it back to me, we were to split the $240 cost of repairs. I asked how he wanted me to pay, but he never replied back. Just sent the unit,but said he couldn't be sure it binded, as he didn't have the tx.
I don't want to send it again, was hoping there's another solution I'm not aware of?
Tried rebinding several times, but does the blinking light have to stay blinking while rebinding?
Again, thanks to all.
Reposted here hoping for more help.

Marc70 said:
Thanks for the replies, guys.
I'm at my wits end. The compass and gps show activity on the software.
When the dealer sent it back to me, we were to split the $240 cost of repairs. I asked how he wanted me to pay, but he never replied back. Just sent the unit,but said he couldn't be sure it binded, as he didn't have the tx.
I don't want to send it again, was hoping there's another solution I'm not aware of?
Tried rebinding several times, but does the blinking light have to stay blinking while rebinding?
Again, thanks to all.
Reposted here hoping for more help.

Have you calibrated both the RC all sticks and Xi and done the same with the phantom? If not do both then calibrate the compass.

Okay, so there are several things to check:
1) Make sure you're doing the rebinding right. You hold down the receiver bind button until the receiver LED changes its pattern. Release it, then turn on the transmitter. The receiver LED should go out.
2) Make sure the proper receiver type is selected in the Naza Assistant software. Should be Dbus, not PPM.
3) Make sure the wires from the receiver are plugged into the Naza correctly. The cable closer to the battery door goes to X2; the other to X1.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4