Yaw, yaw endpoints, attitude settings for

Reaction score
Yaw, yaw endpoints, attitude and gain adjustments for smoothness.

Sorry my iPhone had a fit and submitted the post before I had the chance to write it...

I can fly the P3P ok but even with 30 for expo in yaw/rudder and seriously careful use of the sticks my turns are not that smooth.

Does yaw endpoint allow me to use more stick to make a turn and slow the rotation/rudder rate?

There seems to be no info on this new setting.

I watched some vids last night of other flyers and their turns were far smoother than mine and I'm being so very careful with such tiny tiny stick movements...it's a little frustrating.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've done 1 & 2.

I am a pretty precise flyer already as I can fly smack 3D on CP helis. I can already fly orbits and am making the tiniest movements when rotating and moving (it's rotating whilst flying that is the issue) but the yaw rate changes speed very slightly whilst rotating.

It's like making a turn and having the Phantom hunt slightly and you need to add yaw to speed up or it over turns very slightly and then you need to slow this slow and I'm constantly trying to adjust for this in a turn. The resultant video it a tiny bit jerky.

I am thinking that with more stick use and less rotation per input amount, the gimbals should provide a more consistent rotation with less fluctuation and end up with a more consistent smoother turn.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik