Yaw Movement Limit ?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the Yaw Movement Limit should be set at? Mine has been on a 110 as default I'm guessing. Is this limiting how far the camera will yaw or turn with stick?

Reactions: Sasquad
I believe it's sets the stick limits. I have some expo in my yaw and the limits set to 70. At 110, full left on the stick would be 110. Reduce the yaw limit, then in my case, full left would be 70. On the expo curve it would be more in the softer region. Helps with more smooth turning. There are I believe 3 options you can set up to suit the type flying you're doing.

Cheers.

I believe it's sets the stick limits. I have some expo in my yaw and the limits set to 70. At 110, full left on the stick would be 110. Reduce the yaw limit, then in my case, full left would be 70. On the expo curve it would be more in the softer region. Helps with more smooth turning. There are I believe 3 options you can set up to suit the type flying you're doing.

Cheers.
Thx man. But I'm talking only about the Yaw Limit Movement setting. I have all my expo stuff set where I like it. But forgot what this Yaw Limit deal was all about.

Cool. Then that's what it's doing. It's limiting the stick output. Smaller limits will keep the full movement in the center of the curves.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj