Yaw has flipped to the right stick

Reaction score
Anybody know why my yaw would flip to the right stick? Is this a software issue or hardware? I just heatsinked my wifi chips.

48Straight said:
Anybody know why my yaw would flip to the right stick? Is this a software issue or hardware? I just heatsinked my wifi chips.

Real world or in the assistant?

Real world. I am calibrating the remote again. I have two of them but did not have my new one with me when I flew yesterday so I am going to calibrate the second one in a few seconds.

Yea that will throw you off LOL. I decided to quit flying because I dont want it to mess with my muscle memory.

48Straight said:
Real world. I am calibrating the remote again. I have two of them but did not have my new one with me when I flew yesterday so I am going to calibrate the second one in a few seconds.

Yea that will throw you off LOL. I decided to quit flying because I dont want it to mess with my muscle memory.

Ha, I hear ya. My 2nd one was set to Mode 1 out of the box, didn't notice it when doing the initial calibration. Took her outside and went left stick full up, but since it was mode 1 she pitched full forward and smashed the front props repeatedly into the sidewalk... glad props are cheap, lol.

If the OP is correct in his description this is not a Mode 1 - 2 issue.

A rudder - aileron only swap equates to Mode 4 which is not an option in the Naza P2 firmware.

Something else is occurring or responsible for this or a mis-observation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers