Yaw Error?? P3S

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am getting a yaw error on most of my flights. The app usually flashes up with a warning saying "compass error switch to atti mode" then my bird starts to rotate and drift off.

I uploaded the log to Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com and it comes up with a Yaw Error when this happened.

Does anyone know what this means and how I fix it?

Thanks
Matt

Wow, nobody yet, welcome to the forum, I don't know, I might learn from this one, but if you haven't I would do a IMU calibration, then a compass.

Rod

Added:
Hum, maybe IMU, Gimbal then compass.

Last edited:
Wow, nobody yet, welcome to the forum, I don't know, I might learn from this one, but if you haven't I would do a IMU calibration, then a compass.

Rod

Added:
Hum, maybe IMU, Gimbal then compass.

Hey there, thanks for the welcome. I cant seem to find info anywhere on the internet about the yaw error. I have seen a couple of other people with the same issue and no resolution. DJIs response was "maybe just dont fly it over water for a while" which is not an acceptable resolution for me filming surfing and boats!!

I have done an IMU calibration (cold and level), gimbal calibration, compass calibration and then controller calibration, none seem to make any difference!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1