Yaw and Legs..

Reaction score
Interesting... The legs on my P2 tend to yaw into view when flying briskly -- the worst one is the leg with the can bus on it as that has a big connector to the iosd plugged in.. A big lump in the field of view!

I compared mine with a friend -- he fitted the 2 retaining pegs that dji supply to stop the gimbal falling off. I didn't use those, but used ty wraps as I noticed the gimbal hits the dji retaining pegs... However -- when it hits the retaining peg the leg doesn't get the chance to yaw into view! I wonder if that's a design intent -- the peg limits yaw travel in one direction?

Thoughts? What's your yaw experience...?

Yeah -- just seem to get a lot more in peg free mode! I get it mostly when flying fast and it's fighting wind a bit... Not a big issue, it copes well really!

What are you flying the 3D on?

They told me it would happen. I said of course it wouldn't. They were right.

**** this money-pit hobby.

(I've also got a half-built F450 under stairs my son and I are putting together - don't tell anyone about that one! His soldering skills came in very handy when I was a bit "thirsty"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPAatwOrOX8 I'm going to contract him out... but there might be a few legal issues as he's only 7)

Pull_Up said:
They told me it would happen. I said of course it wouldn't. They were right.

**** this money-pit hobby.

(I've also got a half-built F450 under stairs my son and I are putting together - don't tell anyone about that one! His soldering skills came in very handy when I was a bit "thirsty"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPAatwOrOX8 I'm going to contract him out... but there might be a few legal issues as he's only 7)

Yeah.. it does dent the wallet... I'm working -- slowly -- on an S800... It's big!!
I saw your F450 vids -- missed the P2 though.

We should start a thread on the relative merits of P2 and P2V! They are both good.. and very different...

Re the contract worker -- as long as he's not the one being paid, what legal problem? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20