Xmas coming what to ask for??

Reaction score
The wife has not stopped asking me what I want for XMAS!! I am thinking a good filter set but honestly do not know what one or ones are better! Any thoughts! Also any other ideas would be nice!

Well this whole Neutral Density thing is beyond me - cutting down light to slow your frame rate is crazy to me! Who want everything blurred I certainly don't!
Filters I would suggest if they are available would be a graduated filter to darken the sky and lighten the ground - great for places like Wales and Newfoundland where grey seems to be the main colour!
Polarising filters are great as well especially over water and maybe a UV filter as well.

FatTwoTonTony, you can find all of the commonly used lens filters here. My recommendation would be the screw on DJI, TACO-RC, or Polar Pro filters.

I own the DJI filters and like them since they are the same build as the stock UV filter. The TACO-RC filters apparently look exactly like the DJI filters (perhaps even made by the same manufacturer). The Polar Pro filters weigh a bit more than the DJI/TACO-RC filters, but people generally post good reviews about them.

I tried the gel filters with a 3D printed ring over the lens but they were a pain to deal with - blowing away, getting creased, fingerprints. Then I got the multicoated set of 4 from Taco for around $90 and they're great! Nice little case, easy to deal with, good optics. Great addition if you want your videos to come out better.

FatTwoTonTony, you can find all of the commonly used lens filters here. My recommendation would be the screw on DJI, TACO-RC, or Polar Pro filters.

I own the DJI filters and like them since they are the same build as the stock UV filter. The TACO-RC filters apparently look exactly like the DJI filters (perhaps even made by the same manufacturer). The Polar Pro filters weigh a bit more than the DJI/TACO-RC filters, but people generally post good reviews about them.
Thx going after the Taco-RC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic