X1 Slider Inactive After Software Upgrade

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I recently upgraded my assistant software and RC controller software to the latest versions.

The Phantom flies fine , BUT the H33D gimbal tilt doesn't work anymore.

I have tried the X1 calibration in the Assistant software but the slider won't move and is coloured red. If I hit reverse or norm, the gimbal does move so the receiver port is working and transmitting. I have also opened up the Tx and used a screwdriver in the potentiometer so I know it is not the switch that's not connecting with the potentiometer either.

My feeling is that it might be a software problem to do with the upgrade on the DJ6 controller I'm using. After the upgrade the light on it turned from red to green and it now beeps when I turn it on. I'm aware of the other thread about this issue but crucially that Phantom doesn't seem to work - mine does fly perfectly and only the gimbal tilt is affected.

Any help would be gratefully received.

I have heard that there may be an unversioned update to the RC Assistant. Try deleting the application and redownloading it from DJI.com. Also, when you calibrate in RC assistant, make sure you calibrate X1 as well, even though it tells you the calibration only works for AETR. Then recalibrate in Phantom Assistant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31