X1 disabled when opening Vision app

Reaction score
In order to get a smoother gimbal movement without having to buy V3 controller, I've installed a knob for X1 controlling in front of my controller. Boom.
Photo 12-04-15 21 42 25.jpg

Pretty nice and full velocity control, but the thing is - when I enter the Camera section inside the DJI Vision app, it "reboots" gimbal position and ignores every signal that comes from X1. But if the V3 controller uses exactly X1 for gimbal pitch, how can it not be cancelled by the app?

Do you guys have any suggestion on how to make X1 work along with Vision app?
Let me know,
Guido.

Which controller type do you have selected when you run the Phantom Assistant software?

I installed a lever on the back and have the same issue -- like everyone else. While it's true that the V3 controller is able to be controlled in the DJI Vision app too, I don't think there is any way to do it with the older style controller.

Which controller type do you have selected when you run the Phantom Assistant software?

I've selected the older version of the controller, because it feels more comfortable to control than the V3 version, which would be better to use with a X1 controller that goes back to the middle by itself, so the pitch won't eventually slowly move during the flight. [idk if i explained it right but i hope you got it]

I haven't tested with V3 version in assistant though, will do it tomorrow to see if works.
Dang, should've tested this thing before installing a knob.

I installed a lever on the back and have the same issue -- like everyone else. While it's true that the V3 controller is able to be controlled in the DJI Vision app too, I don't think there is any way to do it with the older style controller.

It does not make any sense. X1 channel is exactly the same. Go figure.

gfo315, perhaps there is something different internally in the new controller. Or, it could just be a great scheme to get everyone to buy the new controller ;)

Reactions: gfo315

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.