Wtf Skypixel???

Reaction score
There has got to be a way to get the video off skypixel after you are FORCED to upload it to there crappy site.

I would be totally fine with leaving it there if there servers could handle the bandwidth it takes to stream video.
My vid I uploaded plays choppy as hell if it plays at all.
I understand I can get the RAW vid and put in my computer but I already went thru the effort in editing a video with the DJI editor and on the ipad it looks pretty cool so thats the version I am trying to get.

Anyone got any ideas???
Thanks in advance guys !

Skypixel exists so that DJI can get the right to use people's footage - in promotions, on their website, however they see fit.

So yeah, that site is mediocre because it exists for users to give their footage away to DJI, which has already been accomplished. You can upload your edited movies to Youtube in the future.

By choosing to upload your User Content via the DJI Go app or by loading User Content from another source onto the SkyPixel Service and therefore choosing to publicly share the User Content, you grant DJI a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, transferable right and license (with the right to sublicense) to use, host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, prepare derivative works of, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed

Skypixel exists so that DJI can get the right to use people's footage - in promotions, on their website, however they see fit.

So yeah, that site is mediocre because it exists for users to give their footage away to DJI, which has already been accomplished. You can upload your edited movies to Youtube in the future.

I literally couldn't not find any other upload option other then to skypixle once the video is edited. Before you edit it in the app no problem , I can get clips and save them to my iPad , etc.

I'm perfectly fine with DJI using my footage but son of a ***** ! Let me use it too .. lol

I hate it. I can’t uncheck it. I want to upload to FB but when I publish on FB it shows the SkyPixel site & doesn’t play automatically. When a friend tries to open it, it won’t open & play. DJI, make the check/uncheck to SkyPixel active!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers