WTB - Yaw motor for Phantom 3 Std/Pr/Adv

Reaction score
Looking for a working in good condition gimbal Yaw motor for Phantom 3. I have P3 Standard but it is the same motor for Advanced/Pro/Standard so any of these will do. If you are parting yours out and have one to sell - please let me know.

Thanks

Call this guy

Mike Holt ( in California )
530-277-5366

Tell him Jerry from Florida sent you. He will give you a better deal. Also please be courteous of time change.

Hope this helps, and Good luck, with your repairs!

J Dot
:cool:

motors are not the same for P3S and A/P. just an FYI.
neither are sensor boards. they all look the same but programmed differently

motors are not the same for P3S and A/P. just an FYI.
neither are sensor boards. they all look the same but programmed differently
The yaw motor is the same as far as I can tell - the same motor is sold for all three. You are talking about the propeller motors I am assuming.

The yaw motor is the same as far as I can tell - the same motor is sold for all three. You are talking about the propeller motors I am assuming.
no, prop motors are either 2312 or 2212 (depends if it has an A or B main board)
but gimbal interiors are different between P3 standard and P3 A/P. between A and P the only thing different is the main board (P3P can produce 4k video and P3A only 2.7k)
where on P3S just about everything is different inside the gimbal, main board, cable, sensor boards, motors,.. )

Hey HUNCH
this may sound weird but true, I recently fixed a P3p roll motor with a p2v+ Roll motor, they look different, but it worked, I had ordered the motor online, and when it arrived, I called the guy, said you sent the wrong motor, he insisted it would work, and son of a gun it DID,, not sure about the standard, as I've not messed with them, now the boards inside are different, with pro and advanced using magnets for yaw, the top board is quite different. But those little motors are interchangeable? Not sure why, but they are. ( had to press out the aluminum ring, and press in new one. ) also I've not messed with the yaw or pitch either, but if roll works, I assume, they all do?
Just a FYI, as I was shocked to learn that.

Hope this helps.

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: hunch
I have a brand new gimbal pitch motor for p3p. If your still looking for 1? $20 plus a couple $ for the ride

@drz1972ss Thanks for the offer, I think my pitch motor is ok though. I need yaw (top motor in the gimbal) and maybe roll motor (the one on the back).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4