WTB Vision+ V3

How much are you looking to spend. I have a 2 week old one that I've flown 1 time. I think I want to go back to one with the Hd-3D

Tripc said:
How much are you looking to spend. I have a 2 week old one that I've flown 1 time. I think I want to go back to one with the Hd-3D
How many batteries? Any accessories? Case, antennas, etc? Any damage or crashes? Any noticeable issues with the ESC's? Pics? Are you the original owner?

I'm willing to offer a fair used price depending on the above questions. I would go anywhere from $900 to $1400 depending on the setup obviously.

If your quad is only 2 weeks old, why don't you just return it for a refund? Just curious. I'm not willing to pay new prices for a used bird. Just to be honest.

I have a new never flown DJI phantom 2 vision plus with 2 batteries and a Killer RC gimbal guard... Again, never flown, version 3. The wife said I can sell my drone if I want a new TV.. Never flown, comes with 2 batteries, 3 sets of props, 2 dji, one carbon fiber.. Email me if interested

[email protected]

quote="AmosMoses"]Must be in perfect condition and know how many cycles on the batteries.[/quote]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik