WTB: Phantom 4 Pro+ Controller w/ Display (Or trade our P4P controller + cash for ur P4P+ controller

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are in the market to purchase a Phantom 4 Pro+ Controller.

We are looking for the "+" controller with or without the drone.

We have paypal or we can also offer a trade + cash using our regular Phantom 4 Pro controller for your "+" controller w/ display.

Please private message what you have & pictures of the controller.

Thank you !

Last edited:
Mine sold on ebay ... best place. Had a lot of trouble selling mine here so it may not be a market for many to sell on (for this controller).

Sidenote but im sure you are aware of the gl300e limitations (has many positives), I kept my gl300f and im glad i did to have both when certain apps would not work etc. I suggest you have both on hand.

I've enjoyed the CrystalSky, best of both worlds. I made an adapter to get me back to my iPad if I needed it without unmounting the CrystalSky mount.

Mine sold on ebay ... best place. Had a lot of trouble selling mine here so it may not be a market for many to sell on (for this controller).

Sidenote but im sure you are aware of the gl300e limitations (has many positives), I kept my gl300f and im glad i did to have both when certain apps would not work etc. I suggest you have both on hand.

The main reason we are looking for a P4P+ controller is that the HDMI out broadcasts at 1080p while our current P4P controller with HDMI module only outputs 720p.

Reactions: Dan Lawrence
The main reason we are looking for a P4P+ controller is that the HDMI out broadcasts at 1080p while our current P4P controller with HDMI module only outputs 720p.
good to know, i did notice the gl300e was a bit more crisp.

Does the screen display at 1080p as well on the gl300e or just the HDMI port ?

I may have been misinformed but i thought the p4p line all broadcasted out at 1080p to the controller/ipad.
The 4 and 4advance were the 720p models, but its very hard to tell on such a small screen.

I have one I don't use. PM me with an offer. If I like it I'll take it, or I wont. Will pay shipping.

I have a brand new in the box P4P plus controller with screen. Still need one?
Sent pm
Hi all,

We are in the market to purchase a Phantom 4 Pro+ Controller.

We are looking for the "+" controller with or without the drone.

We have paypal or we can also offer a trade + cash using our regular Phantom 4 Pro controller for your "+" controller w/ display.

Please private message what you have & pictures of the controller.

Thank you !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31