WTB Phantom 4 Plus (Obsidian) Battery

Reaction score
Hi,
Just received my new P4P Obsidian and looking for one or two additional batteries.

Although I live in Canada, I’m willing to have them shipped to THE UPS Store in Ogdensburg, NY.

Thanks
Sam

I have a Black battery from a Black Phantom 4, it is the regular capacity one. I also have 8 Black props.

Forgot to also ask for the shipping and how many charges are in the battery.

Sorry...

I promise one more last favour, could you please send me some pictures?

I promise one more last favour, could you please send me some pictures?

IMG_7701.jpg

Thanks.
Here is my offer:

If you can sell everything to me for $90, and you send me your PayPal account email I’ll buy them today.

Also, if you can hold off mailing everything into next Wed and mail it as a gift that would be much appreciated.

The reason for mailing everything a little later is because I’m away on a business trip next week and I won’t be able to pick the parcel up in Ogdensburg until the following week.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi Anthony,

Sent you an email this morning as a friendly reminder to kindly ship the Battery/Props today so that they get to Ogdensburg by next week

Also, forgot to ask to send me the Tracking Number, so that I know when they arrive in Ogdensburg.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi Anthony,

Picked up the Battery and Props today at the UPS Store in Ogdensburg.

Just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job packaging everything and sending it as a gift. Had no issues bringing it across the border.

It all looks great. Now all I have to do is register/active my P4P Plus and take it for a spin. I haven’t activated it yet because I’ve been too busy with work, and did not want to activate it too early and waste the warranty period by having it sit around doing nothing.

Have a great weekend and all the best to you.

Cheers,
Sam

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj