WTB P3P DJI Prop Wrench

Reaction score
Looking for the prop tool for Phantom 3 Pro

Mine was useless .didn't really grip on motor so used plyers with soft cloth taped around ends and it grabs motors good without damage

Reactions: Capt KO
Plastic pliers from hardware store. Some available at tackle stores for fishing and marine use. Medium size works well.

Good luck in buying one - but as others have said, it's maybe not the best solution.You can also wrap a nice thick elastic band round the motor. This will give you far more grip.

There are lots of previous questions here about this. Please don't forget about the search engine here, (magnifying glass, top right). With some carefully chosen searches you may find some more information to answer/shed new light on your question.

Available in 6 or 8 inch.
702DE7A9-EDE4-4A4E-99AF-1C434BAA1375.png
I did get a couple plastic pliers in the dollar bin at Ace. Gave them away with P3 drones. Toys that worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom2USA
Good luck in buying one - but as others have said, it's maybe not the best solution.You can also wrap a nice thick elastic band round the motor. This will give you far more grip.

There are lots of previous questions here about this. Please don't forget about the search engine here, (magnifying glass, top right). With some carefully chosen searches you may find some more information to answer/shed new light on your question.

Thanks pal... I've noticed your always quick to point out the "search engine" magnifying glass bit... & I am FULLY aware of it too...
But YOU should note that I posted this in the "BUY & SELL" forum, IT'S NOT A QUESTION, it's a solicitation to buy, not really looking for solutions,...Just wanted a DJI Wrench... I DO appreciate the replies from Capt KO & ianzone don't get me wrong...
& thanks for your "Well Wishes"
Phantom2USA

Reactions: Capt KO
NFS, sorry......use this all the time on my P3P. Should have said that when I posted the photo. Only found these on Amazon for just under $14.

View attachment 117534
I also prefer the plastic Jaws pliers type. They are much easier and faster to use then the small plastic gripper tool. And not expensive.

Yip that's the one I had to,the plastic one and it hardly grips motors,seems a bit shy on the rubber that grips motor,I do like @3putts plastic plyers so might get some,,
They look less primitive than my steel plyers with cloth taped on the ends lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj