WTB: p3p 4K camera/gimble

Reaction score
I want to turn my p3a into s p3p , I know it's not as simple as just swapping the cameras. But would like to start at least my trying to locate a p3p 4K camera/gimble. Reply or pm me. thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Casey Cassity
I did the conversion in less than an hour. It's as they said, just remove the P3A gimbal and cam and replace it with the 4k pro model and then upgrade the firmware so that your controller see's it's a Pro now. Wa La... then all you have to do is to really upgrade your computer because your old one won't handle the 4k edits. ;>))

Like I had to do.

Nobiffbetter,
Call this guy, he has them for sale!

Mike Holt
530-277-5366

And yes quite simple.
Swap cameras, change firmware, and you are good to go.
I just did the reverse for a friend who crashed his pro, and could not afford the pro camera, so, he purchased an advanced camera/gimbal, from Mike above, and I did the swap for him, went smoothly.

Hope this helps.
Also Mke guarantees his parts, 100%.

J Dot
:cool:

Tell him Jerry from Florida sent you, he might give you a deal?
As he is a good friend, and a great guy!

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Looking to do the same. Would love to trade someone my 3 advanced camera + paypal for someones 3 pro camera.

Actually. I had better state that I do not have one at all to exchange. it was damaged by previous owner and removed. I wondered if there were any alternatives to using the DJI parts, i.e. complete brand x camera and gimbal? Maybe lower cost (Ha!) would help too. Net search shows no info on that aspect of it. The DJI items are expensive here in the UK and the £ is worth 'not a lot'!!

I want to turn my p3a into s p3p , I know it's not as simple as just swapping the cameras. But would like to start at least my trying to locate a p3p 4K camera/gimble. Reply or pm me. thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a P3P Camera/Gimbal on the way. I'll keep you posted.

Not to hijack OPs thread, I am interested in a similar deal although I have a perfectly working P3A 2.7K Camera + Paypal if anyone is interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31