WTB P3A/P3P complete rtf package or just bird- $350-400 max

Reaction score
I recently crashed by friends P3A, and am looking to replace it.
If you can help me out, please let me know.

I have a P3S that I've been thinking about getting rid of. I bought it in March and got DJI care with it. I think I flew it 4 or 5 times. Never crashed or hard landed, looks brand new. In addition to everything that came in the box(including the box)I have an extra battery, a soft shell case, and an aftermarket phone/tablet holder. It's great for what it is, but I really enjoy flying racing quads. I think $350 shipped in CONUS would be fair. I can snap some pictures of you're interested.

I have a P3S that I've been thinking about getting rid of. I bought it in March and got DJI care with it. I think I flew it 4 or 5 times. Never crashed or hard landed, looks brand new. In addition to everything that came in the box(including the box)I have an extra battery, a soft shell case, and an aftermarket phone/tablet holder. It's great for what it is, but I really enjoy flying racing quads. I think $350 shipped in CONUS would be fair. I can snap some pictures of you're interested.
Hey thanks for the offer but i need it to be an advanced for professional model.
-peter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers