WTB broken Zenmuse

herbie-53-guy said:
Im looking for parts for my Zenmuse. If you have a busted one laying around, let me know [email protected]

Still looking? I have a busted one. Not sure if my broken parts are the same as yours though.
The dampening frame on mine is bent and one of the axis motors is busted.

poostik said:
herbie-53-guy said:
Im looking for parts for my Zenmuse. If you have a busted one laying around, let me know [email protected]

Still looking? I have a busted one. Not sure if my broken parts are the same as yours though.

Herbie- do you still have your busted gimbal? I need the thin black ribbon cable that connects GoPro backplate to the arm... easier to look at than it is to explain.... anyways, I'm dying to find someone with a busted gimbal that can bear to part with that cable...

Blackhawk said:
poostik said:
herbie-53-guy said:

Herbie- do you still have your busted gimbal? I need the thin black ribbon cable that connects GoPro backplate to the arm... easier to look at than it is to explain.... anyways, I'm dying to find someone with a busted gimbal that can bear to part with that cable...

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/control ... &A=details

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1