WTB a P4P plus controller(ORDERED ONE)

Reaction score
The one with the build in screen. Would like to have one to use with my P4P. Reasonable priced.

What's reasonable? Mine works the same as it does the day I took it out. No ware. No tear. I dont even take the plastic off the screen. I am looking at replacing it with the normal p4p controller however...

What's reasonable? Mine works the same as it does the day I took it out. No ware. No tear. I dont even take the plastic off the screen. I am looking at replacing it with the normal p4p controller however...
let me know when you decide to do that, i have a like new P4 controller GL300C

Reactions: Danoldo
Throw out a number. I am interested.

AnchorageAk, you're probably looking for a used P4P+ controller but Amazon does sell new ones. Downside is they want $600 for them. If you are interested, HERE is a link.

AnchorageAk, you're probably looking for a used P4P+ controller but Amazon does sell new ones. Downside is they want $600 for them. If you are interested, HERE is a link.
Thanks. They aren't cheap. i was hoping for about $400. A new drone with this option is $1800. I could buy that and have a P4P for $1200. Did I mention I was hoping to spend $400. LOL. Things have a habit of getting out of hand with me.

I give up. Just ordered one from DJI, I think. Why is never simple?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj